PDA

View Full Version : Embeded Music and video hosting sites ?

luckyshah283
03-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Hey guys i am looking for a free or paid hosting site thats has an embedded version for its Music and videos .. I wanted to host music and video for my site to share it with others ..

Can you give me some good names of it ..

lohanporatn
03-20-2012, 11:47 PM
You can simply use Youtube.com. Is very famous, most people know how to use it and it's totally free. You can add your videos to your site with an add-on so they will be appeared on the page you want.

DarkRider
03-25-2012, 03:49 PM
You can use 4shared I have see many sites providing embedded videos which were hosted on 4shared.I am unaware whether it is paid or free sorry but you have to check it out on your own.

TheCreator
03-25-2012, 04:18 PM
Yep 4shared do allow you such think but you can also try blip.tv they are also a great video hosting allowing embedding capability.

luckyshah283
03-26-2012, 01:12 AM
You can simply use Youtube.com. Is very famous, most people know how to use it and it's totally free. You can add your videos to your site with an add-on so they will be appeared on the page you want.

yeah well i know thats ... while embedding i mean that if i wanna host a movie for a restricted amount of visitor of my site ... i will need a different server or i can host it on a file hosting provider with embedded video hosting ....

And uh.. 4shared seems to be a good plan ... i have taken a good look into it ... they are really good ...

garcarstive
09-15-2012, 11:41 AM
There are several websites available on Internet that provides various types of Embeded music and video hosting opportunities for free. Thanks to all for providing such great information about Embeded music and video hosting sites.

Acrisc
11-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Yes, indeed, what you do not like YouTube, as for me, so there is no better video service, it's very thoughtful and convenient!