PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about JumboFile.com

luckyshah283
03-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Hello everyone,
i was looking for someone who has some experiences with jumbofiles.com .. form what i have used they have a very fast servers .. my last online file download speed was 22 MBPS ... thats a lot more faster ..

i was looking forward to buy a premium account from them .. because i need for direct download for my WAP site for my users to download stuffs from mobile directly ..

so does anyone have any opinion or suggestion ?

lohanporatn
03-20-2012, 11:42 PM
It looks nice to me, I haven't used it, but it has simple design and clear instructions on how to use it. Do you know how long it is online?

DarkRider
03-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Are you serious that is damn good speed they looks nice to me may be you can give them a shot also they provide a hell lot of options for free.They are definitely worth a try.

TheCreator
03-25-2012, 04:12 PM
They are providing really a good amount of space and that too with directly linking I will definitely register for their service and will advise you also do the same.

luckyshah283
03-26-2012, 01:14 AM
Are you serious that is damn good speed they looks nice to me may be you can give them a shot also they provide a hell lot of options for free.They are definitely worth a try.

Yeah man i am really serious ... i think that they have a 1 gbps server all around the world .... like a CDN ... its really worth a shot ..

i mean my account with them is free and for a that type of account what else do you want ..

DarkRider
04-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Yep they are pretty high in demand during this time and I would suggest you to give them a try and I am sure you wont be regret your decision.

eposter
04-13-2012, 08:38 PM
what do you want else? up to 1000 MB per file, its enough for everyone, either professionnals or simple internet users who want to store file online or make them available for others to be downloadable!

DarkRider
04-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Yes 1GB is enough for a normal users until and unless you are backing up a whole lot of DB's with size greater than few GB's but again they support split archives so you can get around this limitation too.

Johnmorrison
04-18-2012, 10:18 PM
As far the over view and the repute the site looks good but have not used it up till now.Is this whole site dedicated to animation or have some thing else on it?Will update you soon after using it.

PlotHost
05-20-2012, 03:48 PM
So much spam in this forum ...

MicronetVServers
12-04-2012, 08:59 PM
I was using their service last week, very fast and stable.

Hosting Cheap
01-11-2013, 07:30 AM
Thanks for sharing about this. I will learn about their service and try to use in some of my blogging download.

zita
06-07-2013, 05:46 PM
I have not heard it before.. well that's great to know about new web hosting provider..
I was going through the review site http://www.realhostingreview.in/ ,,, looks fantastic..