PDA

View Full Version : Largest List of VPS Hosting Companies .. Cheap and best (Share Yours Too)

luckyshah283
03-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Hello Guys...

So here is the thing i wanted to know that there are a lot of vps hosting companies on the industry ...
So how about we dedicate this thread to share all the names and domains of the vps hosting companies that you have had a good or bad experiences with ...

here is my list ..

GOOD :
Semoweb.com
ChicagoVPS.com
Burst.net
inceptionhosting.com
HudsonvalleyHost.com
UrPad.com
BuyVM.com

and i dont really have any bad experiences with any vps hosting companies just got value for money ...
And also its not like that i have had been with all this companies for most of them are just my favorite and have heard good things about them...

So what about you .... you wanna share your stuff ... you are welcome ..

TheCreator
03-19-2012, 06:17 PM
I have used two vps hosting services so far and here are my views about them:

1.Gaurdhosts.com : They are really very good vps provider I have their 1GBPS vps plan I must say their support and services are really great.

2.Ionvm: They are fine but I found guardhosts better.

It is my review on these two provider hope youll be benifited with it.

jenyforex3
03-20-2012, 07:45 PM
You can trust vpswebserver.com - this decent web host specializes in delivering best web hosting services.
They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

DarkRider
03-23-2012, 06:06 PM
You can try leaseweb.com or softlayer they do provide vps service but I can't say that they are cheap because they are known for their quality not price.

luckyshah283
03-25-2012, 10:56 AM
You can try leaseweb.com or softlayer they do provide vps service but I can't say that they are cheap because they are known for their quality not price.

Yeah i really like softlayer service because they are reliable and very big company which means are not gonna shut down in a day ... thats what i like about them ...their dedicated hosting is the best

TheCreator
03-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Indeed leaseweb is also one of the best dedicated hosting available but the it have a strong competition with softlayer which in my opinion is the best hosting provider from USA.

BJ008
05-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Hey any clue about any good vps provider from Russia or from Lithuania if you please tell me about it or provide a link to them please.

PlotHost
05-20-2012, 03:51 PM
+ knownhost.com - very good service and support.

BJ008
06-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the info and can you please tell me they provide hosting service from which country although I am going to do some research myself too.

DarkRider
06-29-2012, 07:14 PM
AltusHost is the new host which I have found to provide great offer and they seems reliable to me from their reviews and threads in other forums.

pollack
09-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Nice topic. i have hosted my site at 9cubehosting.com . there VPS hosting start at $19.99/mo . i strongly recommended this .

domhost3
09-07-2012, 04:52 PM
I feel these are the top vps hosting provider company in India.
unichost.com
indianetlink.com
quickhosting.in
microhosting.in
go4hosting.net

domhost3
09-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Here i have listed the cheap and best vps hosting company in india.
pugmarks.in
vps-server-hosting.in
webcomindia.net
ideastack.com
hostjinni.com

cupid
12-09-2012, 06:32 PM
cheapdomainnamesdot.com are since 2006, price from $1.99/Month, url: my.cheapdomainnamesdot.com

zita
01-21-2013, 05:06 PM
I would be happy to add Hosting Raja in your list. It's BEST VPS Hosting provider in India. They have a really great offer for hosting & I have used them for over 1 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.

jenyforex3
02-26-2013, 01:17 PM
I add whyvirtualserver on yours list!