PDA

View Full Version : What so you think about hostigation ?

luckyshah283
03-23-2012, 12:23 AM
Hello everyone,

So i heard about this company on Lowendbox ... as far as i done the research .. they have a very good reputation on Web hosting talk and is providing very good openVZ and KVM vps ..

so is here anyone who wanna share their opinion and has had any experiences with them ..

DarkRider
03-23-2012, 05:56 PM
I really don't have any experience with this site but I will search and will share my opinion about the site.

luckyshah283
03-26-2012, 02:01 AM
I really don't have any experience with this site but I will search and will share my opinion about the site.

yeah sure... would like to hear about your research .. and as far they go .. most of the time their vpses are out of stock .. i mean when the hell am i going to get a hold into any vps from them ...

but i think its a good sign... providing services to the valuable customers .. not just selling their vps blindfolded ...

dikertrome
05-02-2012, 01:46 PM
I haven't more idea about this but I want to search this because it is very interesting topic to me. According to me it is a great popularity and is regarded one of the top ten low cost web hosting providers.

BJ008
05-04-2012, 05:06 PM
yeah sure... would like to hear about your research .. and as far they go .. most of the time their vpses are out of stock .. i mean when the hell am i going to get a hold into any vps from them ...

but i think its a good sign... providing services to the valuable customers .. not just selling their vps blindfolded ...

That a bit dissapointing becuase you cant availe their service if you are in urgent requirement of a VPS and they are out of luck but I think you can get this thing sorted out by having a talk with support regarding availability of the stock so that you can grab your vps ASAP they are available.