PDA

View Full Version : 4shared on mobile .. isnt that cool ?

luckyshah283
03-26-2012, 01:17 AM
well i found out that 4shared is now also has mobile application download option for blackberry, symbian, android and iphone ...

so i though to give it a try on my blackberry .. and man you should have seen its really a good application .. i mean i can browse on more then 30 million file and upload or download anytime .. its like my online library ..

what do you guys think about that ?

tobiasschnell
03-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Hey, its really cool as i have android phone and have already downloaded this app. this is good and after using it you will also feel benefit of this.

luckyshah283
03-27-2012, 03:49 PM
Hey, its really cool as i have android phone and have already downloaded this app. this is good and after using it you will also feel benefit of this.

Yeah its a really a cool app and its benefits are imminent ... I am also looking forward to get a android mobile and use this app on that phone ...

Regards

nick
03-28-2012, 05:18 PM
I have Xperia x10i and i think it have now Android version 2.3.3 and this app will run awesome on my phone. i am going to download it and use it.

tobiasschnell
03-29-2012, 09:58 AM
yes nick, it will work on your Xperia Android version 2.3.3 very well. as i have used this app on my android phone and really good app.

Johnmorrison
04-18-2012, 10:15 PM
4shared have been ranked as the top five rank company(site) for file sharing.(hosting).Its great to find the service on the mobile.Really being a good news for regular users.