PDA

View Full Version : RVSiteBuilder Pro

MustangV10
09-05-2011, 03:18 PM
So I just purchased an RVSiteBuilder Professional License. I've installed it for my clients, I feel we offer some great features now, this includes:

- Optimize Website cPanel Module
- LiteSpeed Web Server
- Softaculous
- RVSiteBuilder Pro

--

Can anyone else think of anything that people like to have with cPanel?

Thanks.

neverforget98
09-07-2011, 01:27 AM
I think those are all great features, and I don't really see any need of adding more. I think for the time being you'd be fine running they way you are now. By the way, I never got my details yet :P LOL!

MustangV10
09-07-2011, 12:04 PM
I think those are all great features, and I don't really see any need of adding more. I think for the time being you'd be fine running they way you are now. By the way, I never got my details yet :P LOL!

Thanks, I did email CloudFlare a while ago to try and get their cPanel application, they replied, however I didn't read it for months, then accidentally deleted it a long time back, I'll email them again soon and try to get CF installed for my customers.

I'll get you your details asap.

neverforget98
09-08-2011, 12:56 AM
Thanks, I did email CloudFlare a while ago to try and get their cPanel application, they replied, however I didn't read it for months, then accidentally deleted it a long time back, I'll email them again soon and try to get CF installed for my customers.

I'll get you your details asap.
Thanks, aha. I also sent you an offline IM. :P