PDA

View Full Version : Which is best billing system?

Mika
08-17-2011, 09:58 PM
We are just planning to start a web hosting business but have no idea which billing system would meet our requirements?

imnobody
08-17-2011, 10:01 PM
WHMCS is best because you can do any thing you want in it, it comes with dedicated support system, it is integrated with many modules.

host
08-18-2011, 09:44 PM
my vote goes to WHMCS

neverforget98
09-03-2011, 09:53 PM
If I'm using a paid billing system, I'd have to say WHMCS. I don't like iPanel. But most of the time I go the cheap way, free, and use TheHostingTool. It's actually a really great product and I really like it. I think everyone should try it out.

MustangV10
09-03-2011, 11:08 PM
I use WHMCS and it does the job perfectly. I've never used THT, but from what I can see, it looks terrible. Looks far too basic, I guess I should try the backend of it out one day though.

neverforget98
09-04-2011, 02:17 AM
I use WHMCS and it does the job perfectly. I've never used THT, but from what I can see, it looks terrible. Looks far too basic, I guess I should try the backend of it out one day though.
It's basic because it's free.

MustangV10
09-04-2011, 01:34 PM
It's basic because it's free.

Just looked at the admin demo; http://php.opensourcecms.com/scripts/details.php?scriptid=404

There's actually a lot more in the admin cp than I thought there would be, I'd highly consider using it as a free tool if I ever ran post2hosting.

moonpeach
09-24-2011, 01:22 PM
WHMCS all the way , quite simply, easy to use, loads of options and tools etc

tonylee93
10-26-2011, 09:00 AM
I keep hearing that k-billing is a great way to start? I could be wrong about this but overall invoices can come in great handle at times. In Fact, I just started to learn about invoices because I was getting billed for something that didn`t even have to related to me.. (weird) The only thing that really turns me away from k-billing and invoices is the price you pay for them to be set up and to start. I guess at point in time or another you make that money back but 99.00 dollars just to set up a billing system.

Well, no one ever said that running a business was going to be easy, if that was true than I guess you would see more people trying to do it!?

zealvora
10-31-2011, 10:18 PM
WHMCS all the way, no alternative :P

bruce1
11-07-2011, 11:43 AM
The other billing systems we tried had terrible support. WHMCS was easy and the support guy that we delt with could actually *gasp* answer more than one question in the same email reply.

It isn't perfect, but we've found simple work arounds for anything that wasn't quite right.

vinod gurjar
11-29-2011, 01:12 AM
you can use any billing software you like to bill users as far as I know. I'm experimenting with whoiscart but it has no hAPI for provisioning yet

afaik AWBS is the only one atm that can also do the provisioning of the server. Dan Long is using that and it seems to be working for him.

saad safdar
01-18-2012, 12:40 PM
WHMCS is the best billing system because is very easy to use

frank adams
01-22-2012, 07:50 PM
I think AWBS is also an way to use as a billing system of hosting..What you people said about this????