PDA

View Full Version : Can their be an alternative to cPanel ?

zealvora
10-31-2011, 10:18 PM
cPanel seems so good and flexible, so i don't think their can be an alternative to it, what do you think ?

AngelicDevilTel
11-03-2011, 09:53 PM
There ARE alternative to cPanel; Kloxo is just like cPanel you really can't tell that much of a difference.
Froxlor and VHCS are possibly better than cPanel; but I love cPanel, it is the best control panel you could ever have.

inctutor
11-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Well to be honest I am sure there are a lot alternatives to cPanel , even better ones as AngelicDevilTel said. But for me that I am so used to cPanel it will be really hard to make me change my Control Panel unit to a new one, it must really make a lot of a difference.

My point here zealvora is that even if there is better ones that cPanel I am sure none of us would like the other one , I am wrong ??

vinod gurjar
11-28-2011, 11:58 PM
yes their be an alternative to cPanel. Because cPanel is one of the most popular web hosting control panel choices for webmasters around the world.

zeetech
12-17-2011, 03:10 PM
cPanel is the best , popular and easy to use that's why no one thinks other than cPanel . Used by webmasters all around the globe .

mehedi
12-19-2011, 10:28 PM
cpanel is most popular and very easy way and simple the best. there are many control panel like kloxo, vhcs and many more. yes, I agree with angelicdeviltel.

SolidShellSecurity
01-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Problem with panels like cPanel is they tend to control everything, and if you don't do it their way, things get messed up which is annoying when doing server management.

frank adams
01-22-2012, 09:33 PM
Cpanel is the most important to hold your all administrator tasks to make your performance well...Thats important to make your site good with hosting and other admin tasks...

BJ008
02-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Their are alternative to cpanel like kloxo,webmin,plesk etc but the fact it cpanel is much mature and secure product thats why it is market leader currently.

nick
02-17-2012, 11:18 PM
Off-course there are so many alternative of cpanel is now in market, but for me cPanel is best and it will be hard for me to opt other control panel.

BJ008
03-12-2012, 11:41 PM
If you can use cpanel easily then I don't think you'll have any problem using kloxo it is pretty similar to cpanel did you ever tried it in past?

luckyshah283
03-16-2012, 02:32 AM
yeah as the other guys sais .. Cpanel is everyone's first choice and as going for a free alternative .. i love kloxo for it and give it a good vote as also most of the people on the internet uses kloxo as a free alternative and also it has many good features of cpanel.

As far as the cpanel goes it is the best and the coolest no other panel can come any close ....

DarkRider
03-25-2012, 10:47 PM
There are alternative to cpanel but the fact is that cpanel is so mature that it is personal favorite of most of the webmaster but as lucky said it have a great free alternative called kloxo it is best among the free panels available in my opinion.