PDA

View Full Version : How to create a private cloud?

johnnybeck
01-31-2017, 09:50 PM
Hi,

I want to create a Private cloud and I want to know in how many ways the Private cloud can be used?At present, for the learning and practice I have download the softwares to create the Private cloud.

Please give me the suggestion regarding the above software and assist me in creating the Private cloud.

Thank you.

hariandro001
02-21-2017, 03:26 PM
A private cloud looks and acts like a public cloud, giving your corporation all the speed, agility and cost savings promised by cloud technology, only it’s single-tenant, and that tenant is you, right? Well, that’s the goal, but it’s not quite the reality yet for most enterprises.

hariandro001
02-21-2017, 04:02 PM
A private cloud looks and acts like a public cloud, giving your corporation all the speed, agility and cost savings promised by cloud technology, only it’s single-tenant, and that tenant is you, right? Well, that’s the goal, but it’s not quite the reality yet for most enterprises.

gregrand
04-17-2017, 02:02 PM
Hi, there are many ways you can found on google but what I suggest you is you can take a leverage of hyper convergence (http://www.stratoscale.com/blog/industry-buzz/5-reasons-why-cloud-service-providers-need-to-leverage-hyper-convergence/) for the maximize every square inch of their data center, in which you host your online services and assets.

rohitvpp11
04-19-2017, 11:36 AM
1.Decide what you want out of a cloud
2.Have realistic expectations of the journey and the cloud
3.Understand enterprise workloads and services
4.Get on the path to virtualization

rohitvpp11
04-19-2017, 11:38 AM
1.Decide what you want out of a cloud
2.Have realistic expectations of the journey and the cloud
3.Understand enterprise workloads and services
4.Get on the path to virtualization

adamjones
07-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Here are the first five steps you need to take to conceive, build and maintain a private cloud within your enterprise.
1. Decide what you want out of a cloud.
2. Have realistic expectations of the journey -- and the cloud.
3. Understand enterprise workloads and services.
5. Get on the path to virtualization.

gamee
09-13-2017, 04:08 PM
There are few steps that you need to follow while creating your own private cloud network. You will get all the details regarding it. And you can also check the steps of migrating to the cloud (https://www.cloudendure.com/live-migration/), If you don't want to create your own server your can migrate to a cloud server.

Cargo Cloud
10-27-2017, 05:59 PM
Please refer this link maybe this was helpful to you.............http://searchcloudcomputing.techtarget.com/tip/First-five-steps-to-building-a-private-cloud-environment

davidsmith01
11-17-2017, 11:22 AM
These are the accompanying strides to make a private cloud:

1. Choose what you need out of a cloud. ...

2. Have reasonable desires of the trip - and the cloud. ...

3. Comprehend endeavor workloads and administrations. ...

4. Get on the way to virtualization.

davidsmith01
11-17-2017, 11:25 AM
These are the accompanying strides to make a private cloud:

1. Choose what you need out of a cloud. ...

2. Have reasonable desires of the trip - and the cloud. ...

3. Comprehend endeavor workloads and administrations. ...

4. Get on the way to virtualization.

Yuvraj
12-11-2017, 11:15 AM
To create private cloud, follow these steps:-

1. Decide what you want out of a cloud
2. Have realistic expectation of the journey.
3. Understand the enterprise workload and service
4. Get on the path to virtualization

praveenitech
03-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Understand enterprise workloads and services , Get on the path to virtualization , Have realistic expectations of the journey -- and the cloud