PDA

View Full Version : What are the disadvantages of Clud Hosting ?

zeetech
12-20-2011, 09:02 PM
I am thinking of using cloud hosting but I want suggestions about cloud hosting , its advantages and disadvantages , should I go for it or not ?

moin11
01-28-2012, 07:31 AM
The big disadvantage of cloud hosting is that it is most expensive and its price is very high compared to VPS.

luckyshah283
03-15-2012, 05:59 PM
The big disadvantage of cloud hosting is that it is most expensive and its price is very high compared to VPS.

Yup dude you are right ... its really expensive .. if you wanna use a server for big website you are gonna end up being bankrupt ...

I better go for a dedicated server and create my own Cloud and totally be in control and also that would cost me for management .. but it beats cloud hosting

mike178
05-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Disadvantages of cloud hosting:-

1. Stored data can be lost
2. Stored data might not be secure
3. Features might be limited
4. Can be slow
5. Doesn't work well with low-speed connections
6. Requires a constant Internet connection.
7. Additional cost of data transfer fees

williamxaviers
06-19-2012, 06:34 PM
The major disadvantage of cloud hosting is that it is expensive service compared to VPS. Using cloud services and alternatives may be complicated. However, this issue can be settled by operating on the procedure, as you can get used to the design of cloud computing and its programs.

DarkRider
06-27-2012, 03:00 PM
Yes the major problem with the cloud hosting is that it is a bit costly plus it take a bit of time for people to get used to this new platform.

webhosting11
08-31-2012, 09:22 AM
Cloud web host is the newest form of the web host who has become popular over modern times.When your site is on cloud hosting, then you will be able to have
access to multiple servers and not a single one.

Disadvantages of cloud hosting are:
-Stability issues
-Knowledge And Integration
-Stability issues
-Less flexibility

redfox1939
09-08-2012, 12:54 PM
An obvious disadvantage of cloud hosting right now is price. It is WAY too expensive compared to VPS which what it is trying to replace. I think in a couple of months to a year the prices will dip but for now it will remain high and VPS will still be the choice of host because of the price.

Susan_Jane
11-22-2012, 11:53 AM
An obvious disadvantage of cloud hosting right now is price. It is WAY too expensive compared to VPS which what it is trying to replace. I think in a couple of months to a year the prices will dip but for now it will remain high and VPS will still be the choice of host because of the price.

50stateautoloan
11-22-2012, 12:37 PM
There are some disadvantages of cloud hosting....

- Higher costs
- Less flexibility
- Stability issues
- Less security....etc