PDA

View Full Version : PHP, ASP or JSP?

sancasia
09-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Which language are good at? I can code php (but I still need to use google for some functions).

blinked
09-15-2009, 02:12 PM
im my opinion php , it is used widely and most of server supports them. beside this it is easy to find php tutorial

nuwanda
10-18-2009, 01:54 PM
sure, php .

cooldude1991
10-30-2009, 04:53 AM
im sure php will win over everything cause it it easy to use and free...............

prmovemysite
10-25-2011, 02:46 PM
I think that you essentially work on PHP and thus have this viewpoint. I have worked on both the languages and JSP beats PHP in almost every except that in speed both are the similar for little applications but absolutely JSP for the larger ones and the other is that PHP is bit easier to code while developing small services . JSP is better approved and is used by most big organizations , its is powered by Java which is ultimate language for cross-platform.

syedqurat
10-26-2011, 10:53 PM
As my opinion PHP is the best web Application language. php is easy if you compare other language and also free.

AngelicDevilTel
10-26-2011, 10:55 PM
I can't code PHP but I know how to manipulate it.
ASP I want to try but never had the time to do so.

dtexperts
11-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Hi,
PHP is highly used and popular.Asp has high demand in the world of internet as same as jsp.80% website use php for coding.A few people ise asp and jsp.
Thanks.

Shepherdshaw
01-22-2012, 02:52 AM
I prefers ASP.NET . asp.net provide a good security and it is very easy to use, you can give the validation in easy steps just set the property of control we need not write the coding in php and other programming language you have to write the code for validation. there are many things possible in asp with only setting the property which other programming language does not provide.

albert
01-23-2012, 04:35 AM
Every language has its own worth and a user can use any language as per his need.. The best one is PHP in my opinion.. ASP is also helpful in many ways...

moin11
02-04-2012, 04:07 PM
In my view PHP is the best language because it is easy to learn and to read.It has best security system.PHP is performance is better than other programming languages like ASP or JSP.

lucasyesher
03-13-2012, 04:48 PM
I mostly prefer to learn the ASP. It is simple and best code to develop the web application fast and in easy way. It includes controls which run at the server so it works fast. It provide many features like caching, state management, and security to develop identical application over the web. It interact with many features coding programming with using .NET Framework libraries which collaborate with many languages.

mikestefer
03-13-2012, 10:34 PM
PHP , ASP and JSP are the programming language which are used for web designing. Among this language PHP is the best programming language which is an open source and very easy to learn.

simmonmilwaukee
03-21-2012, 12:09 AM
PHP is the best programming language because it is easy to learn and to study.It has best protection system.PHP is efficiency is better than other development dialects like ASP or JSP.

owaishcooper
04-23-2012, 08:59 PM
Among the option I will choose PHP which is an open source language and the most popular now a days. It is very useful in web design and one can learn it very easily.