PDA

View Full Version : boxbilling.com?

gbk
08-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Hello, how is http://www.boxbilling.com/en/, i was surfing and saw that looks good, what you people say about it?

Inphex
09-21-2011, 02:36 AM
No personal experiences but from the website it looks quite good.

Milo Odin
01-08-2012, 02:18 AM
BoxBilling is under heavy development and reconstruction at the moment! Until we will prepare a completely new BoxBilling version (this should be done in approximately January 2012) old version support will not be provided, however software itself will be fully active and functioning. We apologize for inconveniences and thank you for patience. We will email all users once the new version will be released.

I found this note on box billing site so in my opinion don't go with free license software go with whmcs or if you can't afford whmcs go with host bill.

Stachart
01-08-2012, 06:09 AM
if i believe what i seen on their websites, their programs run only on Linux operating system! i think i'll see that it's free but i dont know what this is free license when they give you ready made payment method for your future programs! by the way, i like the line of text in their full features "Languages can be fully modified; you can translate Boxbilling to any other language in just 30 minutes." maybe their have a very flexible cms

eposter
01-08-2012, 07:54 AM
if i believe what i seen on their websites, their programs run only on Linux operating system! i think i'll see that it's free but i dont know what this is free license when they give you ready made payment method for your future programs! by the way, i like the line of text in their full features "Languages can be fully modified; you can translate Boxbilling to any other language in just 30 minutes." maybe their have a very flexible cms
the software is for download! are the LINUS OS requiered for the computer where you'll download it or you must run linux hosting? are only the license free or all opportunities you'll get when using their software?

frank adams
01-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Well... I read your all comments but really do not understand well about the boxbilling.com. If any one have a personal experience to use it then please recommend me..