PDA

View Full Version : Web hosting control panel

moin11
01-25-2012, 07:31 PM
A control panel, in web hosting, is a web-based interface provided by the hosting company that allows customers to manage their various hosted services in a single place.

Some of the commonly available modules in most control panels:

Access to server logs.
Details of available and used webspace and bandwidth.
Email account configuration.
Maintaining FTP users’ accounts.
Managing database.
Visitor statistics using web log analysis software.
Web-based file manager.

webhosting11
10-22-2012, 10:19 AM
In web hosting, is a web-based interface provided by the hosting company that allows customers to manage their various hosted
services in a single place. here you can check http://www.webhostings.in

Some of the commonly available modules in most control panels:

-Access to server logs.
-Details of available and used webspace and bandwidth.
-Maintaining FTP users’ accounts.
-Visitor statistics using web log analysis software.
-Managing database.
-Email account configuration.

zita
11-28-2012, 04:56 PM
A control panel, in web hosting, is a web-based interface provided by the hosting company that allows customers to manage their various hosted services in a single place.

Highly Used Hosting panels are Control panel and Cpanel.. They are the simple ones..

cupid
12-09-2012, 06:36 PM
for vps, the best control panel are: Solusvm & vePortal.

hostingexperts
02-17-2013, 02:43 PM
I like cPanel, I use cpanel for most of my websites. It is very easy to use and manage the hosting account.

kapil
02-25-2013, 12:31 PM
Control panel (Cpanel) this is a panel or dashboard which gives complete information on your hosting account, this panel can be sued to control your account,and also to manage files of your website by removing or adding files. In shared hosting this panel is used to just track the data usage and upload, but in vps cpanel you can control complete account by customizing and configuring the applications and software.

jenyforex3
02-28-2013, 05:51 PM
I agree with the others, about their postings but for more information follow this link:http://www.webresourcesdepot.com/10-free-web-hosting-control-panels-to-manage-servers-easier/