PDA

View Full Version : Web Development Vs Web Designing

frank adams
01-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Hi....

I am little bit confsuing in this point. Thats why i want to share this topic in this community...I need some positive and productive discussion in this topic...

moin11
02-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Web Design
Web design is a first part of a web site.It is related to that how a web site looks and how a customer impress with it.
Web Development
Web development is related with back end of the web site.A web developer focuses on how a site works and how the customers get things done on it

dikertrome
04-19-2012, 11:18 AM
I think you have given a proper and best basic concept of them so people can very easy understand it. I am so impressed with your knowledge. Keep sharing more.

ronniemilsont
05-25-2012, 05:40 PM
Web page developer normally needs to have photo-shop abilities and be able to make logo's but a developer would make the screenplays to run your website using PHP etc. Designers may also make the actual terminology like PHP wizard is opensource.

annahussy
08-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Web designing and web development both are included with each other.
Web designing is the part of creation of website. It good to make a attractive website that impress the users to visit more time to your site.
Web development includes all the activity related of website maintenance. It include many things in it like web designing, how the site works etc.

Jack Marshal
08-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Design involves what the visitor sees on your website, development involves the site’s functionality. Web design is the customer-facing part of the website. Web development is the back-end of the website, the programming and interactions on the pages.

annahussy
08-24-2012, 04:06 PM
Design involves what the visitor sees on your website, development involves the site’s functionality. Web design is the customer-facing part of the website. Web development is the back-end of the website, the programming and interactions on the pages.

Hi you share here a such a great information about the web development and web designing. I want to create my own business website so that i am looking for a good web designing company. Can you suggest me web designing company which provide me many good services for designing website?

batishtech
08-25-2012, 12:10 AM
Providing webdesign ,Seo service
Iphone App Developer Sydney
Seo Agency Sydney

heddannobby
08-27-2012, 06:45 PM
The problem is not which one victories but rather which one is more efficient. For your present process anyway. To choose on the champion we dig a little further into the meaning and description of both of these battling conditions.

markboucher12
09-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Web Design- Web design is the customer-facing part of the website. A web designer is concerned with how a site looks and how the customers interact with it.
Web Development - Web development is the back-end of the website, the programming and interactions on the pages.

franknobby
09-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Web style and web growth are two conditions that we listen to a lot relevant to sites. However, most of them think it is same. If you are on a looking to make a web page for your internet company, you must know the distinction of these two terms.

thomaskent1991
09-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Web designing is important part of the promoting business. It is the best concern with navigation of creating sites. web developing is the best interaction of the site works to focusing on the scripts. It best to knowing with interactive aspects animations.