PDA

View Full Version : Html & xml

frank adams
01-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Hi...

I have sufficient understanding of the term HTML.. BUt i am do not understand well about XML.. Some time it seems same but i think they both have a lot of difference.,..

moin11
02-04-2012, 11:33 AM
HTML and XMl belongs to same family but XML has different functions than HTML.XML can define applications of its own. Resource Description Format (RDF) is an application of XML. HTML is limited to design and does not have applications.

dikertrome
04-24-2012, 11:24 AM
I mostly prefer to HTML. It is mainly used to develop a effective Web Design. It is the publishing language of the World Wide Web. It is very easy to use and you can create a attractive web designing in your web site with using it.

jesminlouise
04-26-2012, 11:55 AM
XML is Extensible Markup language and HTML is Hyper Text Markup Language. XML is used to transport and save data and HTML is used for display data. XML focus on what about the data and HTML focus on look of data. All the tags which are used in XML are user define where as in HTML tags are pre-define.

DarkRider
04-26-2012, 09:20 PM
HTML:Pre defined tags used to format the data to change its visual effects and it does not know any thing about the data its storage and transportation.Newer version of HTML is also based on XML.
XML:User defined tag are used to store the data which than can be utilized by the HTML to display or can be use by other languages to process and display the data.All tags in XML are user defined.