PDA

View Full Version : how I can control my website'visitors

moin11
01-26-2012, 07:46 AM
I am newbie and I want to know how I can control my website'visitors.Who are coming to my site and what they are doing.

Stachart
01-26-2012, 06:02 PM
if you're using joomla, you can have joomla stats in your front end! for any others kind of website, you can use google analytics and quantcast to monitor your traffic! revolver map can also show you how much people are online at the moment and where they come from!

frank adams
01-27-2012, 05:35 AM
Some latest CMSs provide such option to you and for you should have proper knowledge of the plugins. May be you have such option in word-press as well.

Stachart
01-29-2012, 03:14 AM
Some latest CMSs provide such option to you and for you should have proper knowledge of the plugins. May be you have such option in word-press as well. these tools will just count visit! if you use joomla stats on site running with joomla, you'll see the search engine that visit your website, how much registered users who visited the site in the days, where your visitors come from and more...

albert
01-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Ok. Stachart i agreed with you. but i want to clear the point... Which tool is the best to conrtol the visitors of my web sites???

Stachart
01-29-2012, 08:12 PM
google analytics is the best i ever use! they are a feature on site statistiques, you can monitor actions of visitors, which link they click, how much time they click this link! where they come from, what browser they use, what their os, ISP and more....

jamewhite86
02-02-2012, 04:15 PM
I think you can monitor actions fo visitors,You will serach engine that visit your website.and how much time they click this link. thanks for share the information.

tobiasschnell
02-10-2012, 12:16 PM
I think google analytics will help you in this.

luckyshah283
03-18-2012, 03:54 PM
well you can control them,

you can just know that who is visiting and from where and other few details ...
you can know all the statistics .. I love Google Analytics for getting the report of my sites visitor statistics ...

and also Gostats.com is also good .. i have used it for some of my personal site ...but its not as good as Google analytics

DarkRider
03-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Yep Google Analytics is definitely the best way to keep an eye on your site visitors.

whos.amung.us is a great site which provide you a lot of the widgets for your site which help you to keep an eye on visitors activity on the go without looking into your GA accounts.