PDA

View Full Version : Lookin to get a dedicated server from Europe

moin11
01-26-2012, 10:51 AM
I am looking to get a dedicated server from countries of Europe.Plz give me the list of free web hosting provider companies of Europe.

Stachart
01-26-2012, 06:53 PM
i dont think you'll find easily dedicated server for free my friend! it is hard to find a really free shared hosting for free with no ads, and now you're searching for free dedicated server! better search for cheap instead of free!

frank adams
01-27-2012, 05:25 AM
You better Google the question and it will give you exact list of vendors who are working Europe and they are providing dedicated server..

Stachart
01-29-2012, 02:59 AM
You better Google the question and it will give you exact list of vendors who are working Europe and they are providing dedicated server.. he is looking for free web host, and he want dedicated! i think search engine will only show paid result because they add free panel as text and this word "free" will return you fake free services! better search in forum talking about free host!

TheCreator
02-07-2012, 11:17 AM
If you are looking for dedicated then you can go for Leaseweb it is one of the most famous and fastest datacenter in world.And their prices are very reasonable.

Stachart
02-07-2012, 08:57 PM
finding cheap host is easy with search engine but i think it is more difucult for Moin11 to find what he is looking for because i want free web hosting provider!