PDA

View Full Version : control panel

albert
01-27-2012, 10:27 AM
What control panel do you use and do you have a demo? Lets start discussion on this topic..

Stachart
01-30-2012, 08:12 AM
i'm using the latest version of cpanel with 2 auto installer, many features, tab can collapse, each section have a tuto video! it is very easy and i feel me comfortable using cpanel!

vaiksim
02-04-2012, 10:16 PM
vhcs.net/index.html is a pretty good open source control panel.

Stachart
02-05-2012, 01:30 AM
vhcs.net/index.html is a pretty good open source control panel. how this one work? it is a cpanel for people who manage their own hosting or you can use it to give to serve hosting to customers?

Johnmorrison
02-06-2012, 07:49 PM
I am using HyperVM.I think that it is the best with a lot of new futures.I have already used plenty for my company but I think that HyperVM is really good.

TheCreator
02-06-2012, 09:01 PM
I am currently using cpanel latest version with my site and I have tried kloxo it is also a good panel.

Johnmorrison
02-06-2012, 10:11 PM
kloxo is a good too but HyperVM is really the best and I think that you can only consider the LxAdmin,VPM and kloxo as the best alternative of hyperVM...
What do you people think???

Johnmorrison
02-06-2012, 10:32 PM
wrawblavady,Its better If you mention the content in English rather than the Russian.It will be far easy for the people on this forum to understand your post/message.

TheCreator
02-08-2012, 07:16 PM
I have never used HyperVM and if I am not wrong then it is a paid control panel and it is manily used with VPSes.

tobiasschnell
02-09-2012, 04:24 PM
You have to use different c panel like open and paid both as per the scope of the site. Magento open source c panel is good for the e commerce websites.

Johnmorrison
02-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Magneto is good too but I think that HyperVM is the best.Only if you want to manage sites relating to E commerce than we need to go for the magneto.

luckyshah283
03-16-2012, 02:39 AM
I have a cpanel with softaculous .. both of them with the latest version...

well i can think of a better free alternative which is used on all of my vpses which is Kloxo but the only thing is that softaculous is not compatible with Kloxo ...

nick
03-24-2012, 04:00 PM
What is you all views regarding plesk. basically I prefer Cpanel, but since i use plesk here, its pretty good and i can do the stuff i want with it too.

DarkRider
03-25-2012, 10:45 PM
I have a cpanel with softaculous .. both of them with the latest version...

well i can think of a better free alternative which is used on all of my vpses which is Kloxo but the only thing is that softaculous is not compatible with Kloxo ...

Yes Kloxo is one of the favorite free alternative to cpanel I too think that it is amazing to have such a nice panel without spending any money.

tobiasschnell
03-25-2012, 10:51 PM
What is you all views regarding plesk. basically I prefer Cpanel, but since i use plesk here, its pretty good and i can do the stuff i want with it too.
Nick, i would suggest you cpanel is best. as i have heard also good reviews about plesk but due to not having any personal experience i will not suggest you to go with plesk instead of cpanel.

nick
03-29-2012, 05:19 PM
But tobiasschnell, i also know that cpanel is good, but when we will not go to adopt new one how can we rank it or comment it. Thus my saying is this just try it then only you can have any word regarding this.

Johnmorrison
03-29-2012, 06:02 PM
Nick you are right but to some extent.Its good to be active rather than reactive.It means that you need to have a complete knowledge about the product these days before having it rather than after having it.

john
04-03-2012, 01:51 AM
morrison you are right but those who have that much precautionary approach can't win on Internet.On Internet you do the necessary work but getting revenue is entirely based on your luck.

nick
04-04-2012, 02:57 PM
agreed Johnmorrison, thats why getting before knowledge i am asking to you all about this. if plesk will be good then only i will go. AS i have found some good reviews regarding this by some members of this community.

Johnmorrison
04-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Yes Nick and not only you can find good reviews here.You can find reviews all over the internet about the PLUSK but HYPER VM is the best as far as my personal experience is concern.

Johnmorrison
04-13-2012, 10:28 PM
ephedelow,I suggest you to use the language that is native to all the people of this forum.Its much better if you convey your offer in English so that we can understand it.

Stachart
04-14-2012, 12:06 AM
don't worry John, he don't want to be friendly or undertandable, he is a spammers, posting irrevelants posts and post them multiple time! its for these kind of users extensions that help you to remove all posts of a specific users with one click is useful! i found many sentences in english in his posts, link are boken and he use many character like $%^

Johnmorrison
04-14-2012, 12:18 AM
His entire message is not in English so this is the reason why I asked him and I have no idea about the bot attach or spammer attack on the forum.What is the reason why the links are not appearing(because the posts are spam).

Johnmorrison
04-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Stac,I donot get the message from you but a spammer have just knocked in the area.Looking forward to hear from you very soon stachart.