PDA

View Full Version : Email setup in cPanel?

albert
01-28-2012, 04:35 PM
I have unlimited email account in my cpanel but i do not know how to set up anyone can help me.

moin11
01-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Some tricks about Email setup in cPanel:

The incoming (POP) and outgoing (SMTP) servers will both be: mail.yourdomain.com
The outgoing mail server can either be your own SMTP set up (e.g. smtp.comcast.net) or the SSL server that requires authentication and it will be going through port 26 (not port 25).

Stachart
01-30-2012, 08:09 AM
to manage email from your control panel, you must use host IP in DNS and not a simple A record or cname record! then, on your cpanel, click on webmail, you'll find a video that will help in the step by step process of creating mail account! you can access mail after via webmail.yoursite.com

luckyshah283
03-31-2012, 12:51 PM
you have a cpanel shared hosting ...

i dont think you will ever need to manage anything from yourself ...

If you wanna use it from the exrternal email reader .. you will just need SMTP and POP access

The incoming (POP) and outgoing (SMTP) servers will both be: mail.yourdomain.com
The outgoing mail server can either be your own SMTP set up (e.g. smtp.comcast.net) or the SSL server that requires authentication and it will be going through port 26 (not port 25).

Just do as our friend said

nick
03-31-2012, 05:30 PM
luckyshah283 have said correct that if you have cpanel shared hosting, then no need to do anything by yourself as it manages all thing by itself.

BJ008
05-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Yes being hosted on a cpanel hosted server making such setting damn easy and you can just set them in few clicks and you are good to go :)