PDA

View Full Version : How to move cPanel from old server to new server within one step?

moin11
01-28-2012, 09:12 PM
How I can move all data,database and all config of cpanel from my old server to new server.I want to move it in one step, so give me the idea How to move cPanel from old server to new server within one step?

Stachart
01-29-2012, 06:57 AM
one step? if you find it in further research, thanks to let me know! i just know you can use your backup wizard to make a file backup, store it on your computer, go to the others cpanel and upload it!

luckyshah283
03-31-2012, 12:53 PM
one step? if you find it in further research, thanks to let me know! i just know you can use your backup wizard to make a file backup, store it on your computer, go to the others cpanel and upload it!

i dont think even the pros can do this in one step ... there are a couple of steps involved to manually transfer your shared hosting account ...
First thing you need to do is get a full backup, download it .... and then go to the New shared hosting account and upload it ..

For more detail info go to Google and search for it ... its easy to find .

nick
03-31-2012, 05:28 PM
luckyshah283, you mean first we have to take all the backup from old one and after that we will install/upload it on new server.
But it will be very lengthy process. Can you let me know any other process.

BJ008
05-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Yes you have to first take a full backup which include you database files and every config and then you have to upload it on new account.You can directly transfer database using phpmyadmin but for file you have to take the backup method only.

rechardanny88
09-04-2012, 04:34 AM
There are various way to move form one cPanel to another but as per my point of view the best way to move from cPanel to cPanel is as follow.
First, login into WHM on the new server as the root.
second, click "Copy multiple account from server"
That will copy the data for the accounts that you select. This includes website data, emails, mailing lists, databases, etc.