Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
    Super Noob

phone number issue in whmcs

We have domain reseller account with resellerclub, we have found that whmcs saves phone numbers in international format i.e +234565665, now when domain request is sent to directi (resellerclub) it gives error invalid phone format, anyone have any idea to resolve that? I would be grateful if i get solution of that here because i need to register such domain names manually.

Super Noob
    i reported to whmcs many times but they never fixed it

Host Speech Heart
    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy View Post
    i reported to whmcs many times but they never fixed it
    I'd suggest you open a topic at the WHMCS forums about this then and refer to your bug report, that might hurry them up a little. Bare in mind new versions of WHMCS aren't released very often so it might take time to be introduced as a fix to the public.

There are circumstances when your associate may actually think that you are being disloyal on them because of unpublished statistics that keep getting in touch with your cellphone. You could only wish that you might discover out to whom a contact variety is supposed to be.

Host Master
    Did you tried giving whmcs support a call may be they can help you with this issue if it still haven't been resolved.

also posting this on the WHMCS forum will get more assistance from those using WHMCS as not all are members here
    Get twitter followers, buy twitter followers, get google +1 votes, buy google +1 votes. Delivering twitter followers and google +1 votes to google +1 pages, twitter accounts and website and tracking the progress at http://www.socialkik.com/