Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Host Designer
    I have to disagree nibb, been using it for a while now and I love it. The scripts on the server are membership sites where the cpu usage grows with the membership. The clients are well aware of CloudLinux and I allow CPU upgrades to 4 CPUs.

Host Master
    I want to say cpanel is popular. but it's worth also. If someone get their popularity then it will be costs too. Someone think about price. and someone think about popularity.

cPanel is best for hosting because its the reliable to remain the server maintain and reliable...I have made the survey upon this, and find the result that the cPanel is very important and reliable for providing the hosting services and serve them...

Host Master
    I would say it is worth its price and it makes work very much easier if you planning to start a shared hosting service.Also now a days people prefer to go with shared hosting which provide cpanel.

Host Master
    for my point of view, c panel is good and worthy. It provide the client authority to manage their stuffs by control panel. although it costs little more but good.

Host Master
    Cost of cpanel is justified if you can afford a dedicated than you can definitely afford a cpanel license.But I think it is not a good idea for people with cheap vps to go for cpanel.

Host Speech Heart
    I am also use cPanel for my clients for my hosting business, and use it's backend (WHM) as well.

Host Designer
    ya, if you have a good and long term business we have to use cPanel and should use backend. Now all client need backend for their site due to big functionality of their site and easily managed by back end, thus we should use c panel. yes, i am agree that its budget will be little more but its one time investment and will give you good deal.

Host Designer
    cpanel have friendly interface and are easy to use but powerful, so, it worth the price and give you freedom to manage your host, domain name, website and files!

Host Master
    Yes eposter, as i have told earlier that cpanel worth much. it gives more than its cost. it is a user friendly environment, where you have authority to manage your site, domain, host, files each and everything easily.