Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Top Free panels

  1. #1
    Host Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    121

    Top Free panels

    Which one you think is the best free panel

    http://www.thezpanel.com/
    http://www.webmin.com/
    http://www.web-cp.net/
    ▄▀▄▀▄ Boldhosts.com :: Liberty Reserve Hosting::
    ▄▀▄▀▄ Offshore Hosting | Onshore Hosting | Windows Hosting |
    ▄▀▄▀▄ 24/7 costumer support 1-888-946-8832

  2. #2
    You forgot VHCS: http://www.vhcs.net/
    Also Kloxo: http://lxcenter.org/software/kloxo/

    I like both of those, but from your list, I'd choose Webmin. Never used the first one but the link is dead :\
    Own a web host? Advertise it here.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tx10 View Post
    You forgot VHCS: http://www.vhcs.net/
    Also Kloxo: http://lxcenter.org/software/kloxo/

    I like both of those, but from your list, I'd choose Webmin. Never used the first one but the link is dead :\
    Lxadmin/Kloxo panel is a really good Open source Panel, it's in the verge of competing with CPanel but not anytime soon. They have a couple of security issues with their panel which may be a backlog for their software, but yes ofcourse every software develops and during it's development stage there has to be some or the other issue, unless it's really well coded.

    I personally suggest Kloxo panel for those small websites, but not for big businesses .

  4. #4
    From the three panels you mentioned I'd chose webmin. It offers all the most needed features. One drawback associated with webmin is that it can be a lil confusing and difficult for new users.

  5. #5
    Host Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    From the three panels you mentioned I'd chose webmin. It offers all the most needed features. One drawback associated with webmin is that it can be a lil confusing and difficult for new users.
    I've used webmin before. It's a good free panel. But I agree with you, it lacks user-friendliness.

  6. #6
    ISPconfig
    Webmin
    Kloxo

    Thats my list in order of my preference.
    ShockingHost - Webhosting and prices at their best!
    ▒ Shared, Reseller and VPS and VPS RESELLER plans available.
    Custom plans available!

  7. #7
    VHCS
    VirtualMin
    Froxlor
    Kloxo

    That's my list in order of preference, but preference also depends on box size.

  8. #8
    Super Noob
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Kloxo was the only one I could ever actually use. Webmin felt great but their terminology is horrible compared to others that I couldn't wrap my head around it.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by NetSage View Post
    Kloxo was the only one I could ever actually use. Webmin felt great but their terminology is horrible compared to others that I couldn't wrap my head around it.
    I actually like them for that reason. Webmin doesn't try to dumb down their functionality. They use the actual, technological vocabulary. It's a very powerful system, if you ask me.

  10. #10
    Host Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    206
    You can check ZPanel here http://thezpanel.com/ - free Windows and Linux control panel designed to work with Apache server.


 
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Free control panels?
    By electra in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-30-2013, 09:06 AM
  2. Control Panels for web hosting
    By gbk in forum Control Panels & Hosting Scripts
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 10:18 AM
  3. Different control panels
    By moin11 in forum Shared Hosting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:08 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 12:45 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 03:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts