Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread

Thread: Html 5

Host Speech Heart

Html 5

I am created a website in html 5 i want to put youtube video in my website but run this video in my site own video player it is possible?

Host Designer
    I think it may be possible but I am not sure. I had learn just few points about it that it provides huge storage capacity to the users. The feature of storage capacity, even in the traditional mode is the hybrid of the strategy of cookies storage and client side database, which makes it a greater option.
    Last edited by dikertrome; 04-24-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Host Speech Heart
    Not aware about the method but you can surely add the you tube videos via your own video player,I have just read the similar thread on other webmaster forum a few days ago.

This is the new programming of the web which will allow better incorporation of movie, sound and individual interface within sites. HTML explains the full material of any given website from headings and headings to overall material. HTML 5 changes the old style of programming which was HTML 4.

HTML is one kind of markup language which helps to create website and web designing. HTML 5 that cover all kind of features such as CSS version ability for website designing. You can put various type of files on the website through the HTML.

Baby Hoster
    HTML5 is the updated version of HTML which is very much famously and popular among many people because it contains lots of new latest features about audio, video. HTML5 specifies scripting application programming interfaces that can be used with JavaScript.