Host Speech Sponsors

+ Reply to Thread

best hosting providers

hello guys i just want to find out what is the best hosting provider and who gives best and fast service ??

blue host
    host gator
    Go daddy

Currently the situation with the hostgator is not going well i recently pulled all of my domain from hostgator. so i won't recommend hostgator. 1 year back hostgator was one of the best but not now.

Super Noob
    You must stay away from traditional hosts because I have a bad experience with them. If I were you, I will try 4Goodhosting. I am 100% satisfied and experienced positive service. I think they are the best hosting service! The servers are very fast and reliable. Uptime is perfect. No glitches and outages. Pricing is competitive. Support is online 24 hours and responds in few minutes and not hours. Go ahead and try them!

Host Designer
    There are many website hosting providers. Some of them are mentioned below

1. Siteground: They have an awesome live chat support which is available 24X7. They also provided free migration from HTTP to HTTPs without any additional charges.

2. Bluehost: This is the most dominant website hosting site when it comes to choosing hosting for Wordpress sites.

3. Dreamhost: This hosting site has won the Best Web Hosting Service award for two times in a row. They promise a 100% uptime.

Besides these three popular website hosting sites, the other ones are Inmotion Hosting, A2 Hosting, Hostgator.

Try HostGator they provide 24x7 Technical Support...

Godaddy
    1and1
    hostgator
    bluehost

Host Speech Heart
    Go daddy because, GoDaddy has approximately 17 million customers and over 6,000 employees worldwide.[5] The company is known for its advertising on TV and in the newspapers.[6] It has been involved in several controversies related to censorship.[7][8]

Well, there are many providers who are providing the cheapest and fastest services. I am personally using the services of Microhost company, they are really very fast supports and the services are available within my budget at low cost.They are available with the reliable and flexible features that makes the users get trust over the service more. The prices have been made so cheap that attracts the customers for purchasing the services at most all levels