Host Speech Sponsors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does Google Really Don't Give Priority to Forums?

After 2012, it seems many things changed. People don't post in forums like old days nor the submit anything to article directory or web directory. What is your thought? I think forums which are nofollow don't get too much traffic and thus they don't get good authority in Google. But there are some other dofollow forums and those are getting good priorities from Google. I mean I can see many post in Google from those forums.

Baby Hoster
    It all depend on the forum, if it is an old forum with lots of topics and daily posts then it is surely going to give good exposure and google would certainly give at least some importance to these posts.

High PR Do-follow forum site helps to improve authority and page rank.But it depends on your posts and content quality.I also got much traffic and PR from this sites.Then no matter that forum site is useful for improving the visibility

Host Speech Heart
    Everything rely on upon the discussion, on the off chance that it is an old gathering with heaps of themes and day by day posts then it is without a doubt going to give great introduction and google would unquestionably give in any event some significance to these posts.

The traffic coming to website which is sharing more important topics can rank higher. It depends on members of the forum, where their engagement is higher or not.
    MilesWeb.com - Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!!!
    Managed VPS | Wordpress Hosting

Baby Hoster
    there are some other dofollow forums and those are getting good priorities from Google. I mean I can see many post in Google.