Host Speech Sponsors

+ Reply to Thread
    Super Noob

How to prevent VPS users from using IP that doesn't belong to them?

I am trying to start a small VPS hosting company. I want to know what's the easiest way to prevent VPS user from adding IP that wasn't assigned to them to their VM? Any suggestions?

Baby Hoster
    VPS is incredible as it slips in pleasantly and crosses over any barrier between shared hosting and devoted facilitating administrations. VPS will give you the freedom and adaptability of a devoted facilitating administration, yet at the cost of a top of the line shared facilitating administration.
    On the off chance that you are searching for solid VPS hosting administrations then we are the best choice for you. In the event that on the off chance that you are searching for web hosting in Lahore, then there are heap of amazing hosting bundles accessible too at most minimal expenses.

I am trying to start a small VPS hosting company. I want to know what’s the easiest way to prevent VPS user from adding IP that wasn’t assi…

How can they use the ip of any other person if it is not assigned to them? Or if they are able to do that then there should be any system by which they can only use their Ip address in place of any other. And you should also provide company disaster recovery plan with your server it will be more beneficial.

What virtualization platform are you using?
    Sharktech - VPS, Colocation, and Dedicated servers since 2003.
    Mike Gazzerro
    Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Amsterdam
    Have your own ASN? Let us scrub your traffic. We have the best DDOS protection.