Host Speech Sponsors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Forum posting for best back links and promotion

Try forum posting in best sites like hostspeech ,hox forum and best of all forums is best SEO forum

Host Speech Heart
    Forums offer signature links that are helpful to redirect traffic from various forum threads to your website. They help to build your website traffic and popularity in search engines.
    Cheap VPS Hosting | $1 VPS Hosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth

Yes, Forum posting is one of most powerful way to getting your website promoting your website and quality traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaipurtraveling View Post
    Yes, Forum posting is one of most powerful way to getting your website promoting your website and quality traffic.
    Yeah you say right my friend forum posting is one of most powerful way to getting your website promoting

Quote Originally Posted by Jaipurtraveling View Post
    Yeah you say right my friend forum posting is one of most powerful way to getting your website promoting

Host Designer
    Forum Posting if done in a proper way can turn out to be really useful. There are certain etiquettes to be followed in order to get maximum benefit from Forum Posting.

Here are the rules and guidelines to be followed.

1. Make sure that your response / answer is relevant to the question. You shouldn't give an answer that is diverting from the topic.

2. Check for the locked status of a thread.

3. Do not reply to a thread which is older than six months.

4. Do not use abusive language while commenting on forums. Be decent and don't make personal comments.

Host Designer
    Forum Posting if done in a proper way can turn out to be really useful. There are certain etiquettes to be followed in order to get maximum benefit from Forum Posting.

Here are the rules and guidelines to be followed.

1. Make sure that your response / answer is relevant to the question. You shouldn't give an answer that is diverting from the topic.

2. Check for the locked status of a thread.

3. Do not reply to a thread which is older than six months.

4. Do not use abusive language while commenting on forums. Be decent and don't make personal comments.

Host Designer
    Yes, forum posting is the best to create a back link for your website. By making the signatures on forum you can collect the traffic to your website. Lots of people for using the forums only to create back links for their website which is a best and useful thing to attain the traffic for our website.

I don't know how much forums help in ranking but I do make a habit to keep the discussions helpful for the other readers. You certainly get Do follow Backlinks from Forums

Hostspeech, Freehostforum, and many others. You just need to make sure that you don't spam the threads and follow the rules mentioned in the Forums

I don't know how much forums help in ranking but I do make a habit to keep the discussions helpful for the other readers. You certainly get Do follow Backlinks from Forums

Hostspeech, Freehostforum, and many others. You just need to make sure that you don't spam the threads and follow the rules mentioned in the Forums