Host Speech Sponsors

+ Reply to Thread
    Baby Hoster

Is it hard to learn Adobe Photoshop?

I have some works doing with graphic tools. I tried photoshop but I didn't get results as my expectations so anyone here with more experiences with Photoshop give me ideas to do the best graphics with photoshop. what do we need ? and is it hard to learn Adobe Photoshop?

Any thoughts ?

I think if you have experiences with other tools before so it's not that hard to learn PTS

Host Designer
    I would suggest you outsource for services for now then you can continue learning in the process.It would be even better if you can look for someone who can work for you as well as walk you through Photoshop Basics.Basics are easy, mastering it is not. If you seriously need to create some marketing material, I'd just pay for someone who knows what they're doing.

Host Speech Heart
    No it is not but you are new in this graphics field then my friend I will suggest instead of wasting your time in learning it just hire someone pro-efficient in it. It will save your lot of time and if you want to learn as an interest then ask the one who used Photoshop priorly and also refer the you tube videos.

If you have basic knowledge for Photoshop tools then its not to hard to learn about that.

It's all relative, and also depends on how much you really need to know about Photoshop in terms of the things you require for your work.
    For web related work it may take a beginner from a couple of weeks to a couple of months to become proficient.
    I would like to suggest you to also one thing refer tutorial video it will be help you.

It's all relative, and also depends on how much you really need to know about Photoshop in terms of the things you require for your work.
    For web related work it may take a beginner from a couple of weeks to a couple of months to become proficient.
    I would like to suggest you to also one thing refer tutorial video it will be help you.