Host Speech Sponsors

+ Reply to Thread

What is the importance of source code testing?

Hello, I want to know the benefits of source code testing, I know many people who run their website without doing all these things. So, why we need to do it?

Host Speech Heart
    Source Code Analysis and Manipulation is vital. It will dependably be vital and its significance will increment. The contention for the life span of Source Code Analysis and Manipulation depends on the perception that all documentations have a tendency to end up noticeably executable.

As I think source code testing is really very Important if you want to keep your business and website free from any kind of injections. There are so many people who don't do any kind of testing but it is better to do it because injections can happen anytime.

Source code testing is the automated testing or source code for the purpose of debugging the computer program or the applications before they are distributed or sold. They usually consist of statements created with the text editor or the visual programming tool and then it saves it in the file.
    It is the software that helps keep buggy code and thus improves both the overall quality of the software and the developers skills.

Source code testing is the automated testing or source code for the purpose of debugging the computer program or the applications before they are distributed or sold. They usually consist of statements created with the text editor or the visual programming tool and then it saves it in the file.
    It is the software that helps keep buggy code and thus improves both the overall quality of the software and the developers skills.