Host Speech Sponsors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Baby Hoster

Which cloud solutions you use?

Hello Guys, what kind of cloud solutions do you guys use? With which you feel that this one is the best to use?

Host Speech Heart
    Cloud registering could make utilized effortlessly Previously, one's particular existence and additionally in one's business life. Its Exceedingly prone that you now utilization in any event one, if not many, cloud registering benefits.

Baby Hoster
    Cloud is such a nice platform that you will not face so many errors with it. But you should use cloud disaster recovery services so that you can recover your data anytime when it is required. Sometimes disasters happen and we loose all of our important data, so it is very important to backup our data at regular intervals.

Hi, It is really nice to see you guys providing these lots of great information here which I am so glad to find out here. Also, If you guys can help me with aws create snapshot which I setup with the help of youtube tutorial but I think now I made a mistake somewhere. So, it would be great if anyone here can provide me a good resource or tell me here.

Thanks!

I've used onapp a lot, it's pretty solid but expensive.
    Sharktech - VPS, Colocation, and Dedicated servers since 2003.
    Mike Gazzerro
    Los Angeles, Denver, Chicago, Amsterdam
    Have your own ASN? Let us scrub your traffic. We have the best DDOS protection.

Host Master
    Salesforce and Amazon both are secured and reliable CRM and you can use any one easily.

My experience, Amazon is the best to use

I would like to suggest you to use following one of them:
    Cloud-Computing Vendors: #1 Microsoft, #2 Amazon, #3 IBM, #4 Salesforce, #5 SAP, are the best cloud computing solution provider.
    Actually I used Salesforce.

I would like to suggest you to use following one of them:
    Cloud-Computing Vendors: #1 Microsoft, #2 Amazon, #3 IBM, #4 Salesforce, #5 SAP, are the best cloud computing solution provider.
    Actually I used Salesforce.