Host Speech Sponsors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Blue hat is one of the SEO technique. Blue Hat SEO covers the innovative facts of both Black Hat & White Hat SEO.

There is no such terms in SEO

Hi, It is not about the color I have seen many bloggers used these catchy term to attract the visitors in their website but there are only three types of SEO White hat, Black hat and Grey Hat. If you see any other person using any different color don't give importance.

Cheers!

Saar Pilosof

Agreed with other answers, don’t believe in fake news, it just a false technique created to attract many SEO folks. You may also find in a search engine that “Blue Hat SEO is essentially the study of advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization techniques.”

But it hasn’t proved or accurately written by well-known writers. Major two techniques are available and followed by SEO people.

Cheers...!!!

Agreed with other answers, don’t believe in fake news, it just a false technique created to attract many SEO folks. You may also find in a search engine that “Blue Hat SEO is essentially the study of advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization techniques.”

But it hasn’t proved or accurately written by well-known writers. Major two techniques are available and followed by SEO people.

Cheers...!!!

I did hear about Blue Hat SEO but let me tell you that it was only one time. All that I know for these many years if Black Hat SEO, White hat SEo and Grey Hat SEO.

Had such a term like Blue Hat SEO existed, the people would have been aware about it.

I did hear about Blue Hat SEO but let me tell you that it was only one time. All that I know for these many years if Black Hat SEO, White hat SEo and Grey Hat SEO.

Had such a term like Blue Hat SEO existed, the people would have been aware about it.