Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Host Designer
    c panel(control panel) is the part of any site build which store all the database regarding that site. All data to that site come from c panel of that site.
    Thus you can say c panel is everything like a heart for the website to work properly and to show all data/information on site properly.

Host Speech Heart
    Yes,The Cpanel contains all the files essential for the site.Yes,you are right for the site it is the beginning and the end.The site can not work with out CPANEL...

Host Master
    cpanel is invented very earlier and you can say that without this there is no existence of any site. it is the soul of any website. as for proper functioning of body, we need its inner part functioning, like that website content, updation, information all depend on the cpanel of it. without c panel, site is static only.

Host Master
    Is it so I thought that we can create a good dynamic or any kind of site with a server software and good server side scripting language.But I agree without cpanel shared hosting is not possible at all because cpanel is what provide such great management ability as mentioned by other member.But I still think for a good site you don't need any cpanel you can do it with your skills.

Host Master
    Can you let me know any good site with all functionality working without cPanel. and TheCreator, you have said that it depend on skill. skill is required in all the form weather it is site with cPanel or without cPanel.

Host Master
    As far as I remember most the sites which run on IIS server on windows 2008(or any windows) don't require cpanel for smooth operation.Also their are lot of big sites around which are operated directly through SSH by their owners.

Super Noob
    A corporation of the cPanel main office is located in Houston, Texas. Software speed of the original, now-dead web hosting company hosting Control Panel is designed. The original author of cPanel, John Nick Koston speed hosting stake.