Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question What is the difference between Web Design and Web Development ?

On many freelance websites , I see Webdesiging and Web Development as separate categories ? Can you tell me what is the difference between them ?
    ZeeTech
    Get 25% Off on Host Gator Hosting Through Our Reference .
    Get .com,net,org domain only at 2.99$.

Host Speech Heart
    Yes Zee, these are the different from each other. Site design is the structure of your site simply how looks your site. Design always created in HTML,CSS, and the developing is the back-end coding which attached your site to server to perform specific task like signup, register processes commonly PHP, ASP languages use for this purpose.
    Contact For SEO,SMO,SMM services ! [email protected] !i
    BlogingInfo | SEO | Blog Gadgets

Host Master
    Zeetech it is a very common question and many people keep on asking about it.. the main difference is development works at the back end of the site while design is user interface..

Host Speech Heart
    Web designing that needs to be done before development If we define it in term of procedure.First you need to develop the psd of your site and than converting it into HTML or wordpress(what ever the developing tool that you have been using).

Host Designer
    I would like to share some more difference between Web Design and Web Development. I guess Web Design is involved with the design and content of the website although web developers are dependable for the functionality of the Web Pages. Web development is completely different from web designing. It is involved with the functionality and the excellent of the website.
    Last edited by dikertrome; 04-27-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Super Noob
    I can say that both are completely different between each other. We can say that front end will be the web design and back end will be the web development. Web design is completely belonging on design that use HTML and CSS and makes the website design more attracted. Web development is based on how your site works through coding and how your website work through different keywords.

The developers may need to present a feasibility study with the designers in the primary stages of the website development. Sometimes the anticipation of the designers is very high and often exceeds the bounds of the expertise accessible to the developers.

Super Noob
    Web Design and Web Development both are different things.

Web design:

Web design typically refers to the procedure of designing a layout of the web site or web page and often comprises the graphical elements on a page. The design can be urbanized using different graphics program such as Adobe Photoshop, and offers the framework for the appear and feel of a web page.

Web development:

Web development is typically used to describe the programming required to create the "back end" of a website. The back end is the part of the site that isn't distinguished by users or visitors, but which does the work required in order to present the right information in the accurate format to the users.

Baby Hoster
    Thought the my point of view web designing and web development both are completely different form each other.
    Web designing is the process to designing website by using HTML, PHP and other programming language. There are several elements which use to create attractive website.
    Web development is the process which include several activities that involve to developing an attractive web site.

Web designing help to represent our website on internet. It concern with best principle and create with interact designing. Web development interaction of the website programming and it scripts of the running effectively forms.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast