Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Host Master

Tips for website designing

definitely if any one tell me some important topic about website design then it will very benificial for me

Host Speech Heart
    If you go to design a website then first of you will chooser a best color scheme for your website.Color scheme must be attractive.Secondly you will choose the template.There are many free website which provide you a free template.Thirdly,You must provide an easy to use navigation system.Fourthly,don’t go overboard on special effects.Fifthly,Background must be readable ie. no black writing on dark blue background or yellow on white. Sixthly,It is a good idea to open links to other websites (external) in a new window. Lastly,Most important that contents must be original because contents is the king of the website.

Try to have clean layout with good information about the website or content must be good enough. Try to put attractive images which help the user to see more information about the website.

Host Speech Heart
    i guess you already have skills about css because the most important tool and thing in web designing is css (cascading style sheet)! so, your knowledge about css is your limit in your web design, what i will suggest you http://www.dreamstime.com/free-photos to get free photos for your design and make your website more beautiful!

Host Designer
    The top menu and navigation menu should be active with dropdown submenu, color scheme will be professional. the images will be related to your business type.

Super Noob
    Web designing is a first step of web developing, it include so many things like layout, images, text, video etc. Designer have to create user friendly website so visitor can easily access it, use common font which are available in all computers. Focus on main topic of website and use logo, colour combination and images according to business.

Host Master
    Website should have awesome content, relevant to business, attractive design, professional colour scheme should be taken, and more or less site will user friendly.

Website design layout, web hosting, and domain name are the same basic things in your mind a clear picture, just like other art creativity and attentiveness.Before of your website design began to count. An important part of these areas, the expenditure involved, so if you cover all of these things than you are half way through.

Host Speech Heart
    here is a webpage i found that link to many design articles and design tutorials http://www.thesitewizard.com/webdesign/index.shtml! i hope it will help you to improve your skills and make more awesome websites!

Host Master
    Hey stachart, thanks for providing link of Website Design Tutorials and Articles. I have read all the heads but i am highly impressed with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) different articles.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast