Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Host Speech Heart

Which is better Windows or Linux

I want to open a host and i am searching for a reliable and cheap host.Plz suggest me Which one is better from Windows or Linux?

Host Speech Heart
    do you want to be a resseller? you can try jixhost, hostbhai to start! compare price and make your choice! jixhost is $4.99 per month for unlimied diskspace

It depends upon the purpose and usage. for the sake of better user interface the Windows is the best and for server security Linux is better..

Host Speech Heart
    if you're looking to open a host company, better starting with reseller plan, if you feel you have enough customers, you can move to have your own server or others stuff depending on requierement of your future company!

This is a non-biased and incomplete comparison of Linux and Windows. It can serve as an introduction to Linux for Windows users. I created it while learning about Linux as a sort of personal cheat-sheet. The topics are in no particular order. thanks for share.
    Last edited by jamewhite86; 02-14-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Host Master
    It certainly depend on which kind of use your hosting will be put like if it is for development on asp.net or asp then you can't go with a linux hosting.But if your are planning to go for php then it would be better considering linux hosting.

What do you plan to be developing or hosting? That right there will help you choose which way to go. Which one do you know the most?
    SolidShellSecurity.com. Providing Quality Support, Secure Hosting and Amazing Services. Be sure to checkout our reviews and awards!
    99.9% Uptime + Daily security scans + 24/7/365 Helpdesk, Phone & Live Chat Support + Secure + Site Management
    Need management or server configurations like security? Can do! We offer many security based services and managment options.

Host Master
    ^Exactly this what I want to say without knowing what is being develop we can't tell the platform.So please moin tell us about what you want to develop.But In general linux can be a good option as it is free and keep your initial cost low.Also linux is one of the most asked platform and people mostly use linux for online hosting.

Host Master
    i always like linux then windows ... because its really light then the heavy windows graphics and also really cheap .. i think thats the reason that most of the cheap hosting company are using linux for providing Web hositing service and the linux command line input is really a good one ..

I like linux and i am always gonna use it .... if need arises for windows ... then only i prefer windows ...

Host Master
    Linux is the the best it is what make hosting so affordable and if you can carry out your development then you should go for it.

Linux will keep your development cost less and you can keep it free from use of any kind of propriety software which will be better for your project.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast