Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: control panel

Host Speech Heart
    Magneto is good too but I think that HyperVM is the best.Only if you want to manage sites relating to E commerce than we need to go for the magneto.

Host Master
    I have a cpanel with softaculous .. both of them with the latest version...

well i can think of a better free alternative which is used on all of my vpses which is Kloxo but the only thing is that softaculous is not compatible with Kloxo ...

Host Master
    What is you all views regarding plesk. basically I prefer Cpanel, but since i use plesk here, its pretty good and i can do the stuff i want with it too.

Host Master
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyshah283 View Post
    I have a cpanel with softaculous .. both of them with the latest version...

well i can think of a better free alternative which is used on all of my vpses which is Kloxo but the only thing is that softaculous is not compatible with Kloxo ...
    Yes Kloxo is one of the favorite free alternative to cpanel I too think that it is amazing to have such a nice panel without spending any money.

Host Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    What is you all views regarding plesk. basically I prefer Cpanel, but since i use plesk here, its pretty good and i can do the stuff i want with it too.
    Nick, i would suggest you cpanel is best. as i have heard also good reviews about plesk but due to not having any personal experience i will not suggest you to go with plesk instead of cpanel.

Host Master
    But tobiasschnell, i also know that cpanel is good, but when we will not go to adopt new one how can we rank it or comment it. Thus my saying is this just try it then only you can have any word regarding this.

Host Speech Heart
    Nick you are right but to some extent.Its good to be active rather than reactive.It means that you need to have a complete knowledge about the product these days before having it rather than after having it.

morrison you are right but those who have that much precautionary approach can't win on Internet.On Internet you do the necessary work but getting revenue is entirely based on your luck.

Host Master
    agreed Johnmorrison, thats why getting before knowledge i am asking to you all about this. if plesk will be good then only i will go. AS i have found some good reviews regarding this by some members of this community.

Host Speech Heart
    Yes Nick and not only you can find good reviews here.You can find reviews all over the internet about the PLUSK but HYPER VM is the best as far as my personal experience is concern.