Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is cPanel?

Host Speech Heart

What is cPanel?

What is cPanel?and Why I do need it?How I can use cPanel on Hosting Account ?Plz comment on it.

Host Speech Heart
    i'am using cpanel already installed on web host! cpanel is panel for user, easy, simple, allowing you to manage your website, file, domain name, installation and more... it is very popular right now on the web!

Host Master
    cpanel is one of the most efficient web hosting control panel offering numerous appealing features to manage your cPanel web hosting environment..It simply makes things easier for the user to manage its hosting plans....

Host Speech Heart
    Quote Originally Posted by moin11 View Post
    What is cPanel?and Why I do need it?How I can use cPanel on Hosting Account ?Plz comment on it.
    A site owner always need a path to make its domain live.Hosting is this path and when ever you purchase a hosting package,the hosting company give you access to the cpanel.You can install the software directly that you want to use for this site like Wordpress,Joomla etc.It has many other futures as well.Disk space etc...

Host Master
    It is an online interface for managing your site which work on almost on every browser.It allow you not only to manage your files but it allow you to edit them on the go for minor changes,you can keep track of the visitor to your site and as mentioned automatic script install but only if you hosting provider support this feature.

Host Designer
    as i have also said about c panel in the other thread related to history of c panel here on this site. thus i will not go to repeat it again. but Creator have given good idea regarding that.

Host Speech Heart
    tobiasschnell ,The Creator is no doubt shared a good idea about it but where is your Idea,I have search other threads but have not find any replies relevant to this topic from your end.

Host Speech Heart
    hahaha! its so funny, really! me too, i search in this thread and dont find the point of view of Tobiasschnell! lol!
    i think someone must use cpanel because cpanel can run both on windows and linux! also their are many tools compatible with!

Host Speech Heart
    Yes STACHART you are absolutely right.There is no any stuff for the people to read in his post.I think that he needs to update his post with necessary editing...

Super Noob
    cPanel is a web hosting control penal, it is Unix base so it is help to manage your domain through web browser, email account, you can create new folder and delete folder and files.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast