Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is cPanel?

Host Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Stachart View Post
    hahaha! its so funny, really! me too, i search in this thread and dont find the point of view of Tobiasschnell! lol!
    i
    nope Stachart, perhaps you have not searched well or your research is very bad as i have just got the thread about which the tobiasschnell is talking. thus before making fun of anyother, just do proper research.

Host Master
    Yeah well as for me ...Cpanel is the best Control panel ... and thats the reason that its them most famous and widely used is hosting industry ...

Its like a Drivers seat in the car ... From the cpanel you control everything on the website . including the email accounts Domains and everything else related to your site ...

do you need anymore info on it .. i would recommend you to go to Wiki, you will find the detailed info with History

Host Master
    Nicely exlained and you have used perfect term Drivers seat in the car for cpanel as all the controls of site is in hand of cpanel. Like without Drivers seat, we can not move the car, in same way without cpanel we can not run any site.

Host Speech Heart
    Yes,I agree with you people.This is like a blood in the body.The human body cannot live with out blood the same is the case with the Web hosting.Web hosting has the similar relationship with the Website.

Host Master
    Correct, as you can also say that without soul life is dead, similar ways without hosting website is dead. No existence of website without hosting, no one can access it.

Nick,I think that among many of the examples given above your example is really the best.The hosting is no doubt the soul for any of the site online.Domain name is like a skeleton and hosting is like a soul.Good one.

Host Master
    Thanks John, perfectly said that Domain name is like a skeleton, nice one. You have also defined domain in awesome way.

Host Speech Heart
    Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Thanks John, perfectly said that Domain name is like a skeleton, nice one. You have also defined domain in awesome way.
    Yes, I too like the example posted by the John.Its like a perfect one to elaborate the relationship of the domain name and hosting.Cpanel is really the core part of hosting.With out cpanel is like a balloon with out gas.

Super Noob
    cPanel/WHM is currently the one most popular control panel used by web hosting companies.
    Tsuki Hosting - Premium Web Hosting Solutions
    ● cPanel ● LiteSpeed ● R1Soft ● Softaculous ● Instant Setup
    http://www.tsukihosting.com/ - Lighting Fast Server Speeds with Excellent Support

As I know CPanel is a fully featured popular web based hosting account control panel that helps you to manage your domain through a web browser. It also know as the Control Panel, of your account is where you will be able to make changes to and customize your hosting account.