Host Speech Sponsors

Closed Thread

Thread: Plesk Panel?

Host Master

Plesk Panel?

Now after using cpanel for so many days for hosting purpose recently I found one other panel "plesk panel" and I heard it is better.But I hardly know what is that make plesk panel better than cpanel.Anybody here have any experience with this panel and can guide me?

Host Master
    I have heard about this panel but I don't see much people using this panel don't know why may be their prices are higher than cpanel or may be cpanel is better than plesl.

Host Master
    Yes TheCreator , plesk panel is also good as i have used it and i have shared my views in another thread on this forum also. yet now all people including me will prefer cpanel, but plesk is also awesome, its design is good and easy to understand.

Host Master
    Yep I too can say that you should give it a try if you like it than it is a go for you because at last choice between these two control panel rely on personal taste.

Host Designer
    TheCreator, I have also heard positive review regarding plesk, you can try this one. first try it then only you will be able to compare it with Cpanel.

Host Master
    Definitely tobiasschnell, just use it and then see its benefit. If you will not try new one then how can you see its benefit. I know there is risk in using new things but ultimately the result will be good or bad. Thus go to check it.

Host Master
    Yeah .... Plesk Control panel is good ...

I have used it a couple of times in past .. its just like Cpanel but the only thing i dont like in it ...Is that i dont like the MYSQL database creation process is really bad ..

I like Cpanel because its the easiest control panel until now ...

Host Master
    Yup, Cpanel is more easiest control panel and liked by all of us. I am agree that Plesk use MYSQL database, and this si the reason why some person annoy with this.

Host Master
    So plesk use MYSQl for configuration and data storage porpuse then their are chances that plesk can be vulernable to SQL injection I that case I would suggest you to stick to cpanel atleast their will less risk of getting hacked.